KJB Security Products
C1540WF - Zone Shield Wi-Fi Night Vision Smoke Detector (bottom view)
Our Wi-Fi solution built into a ordinary smoke detector, just plug it in and let the camera do the work. You can customize your covert surveillance system by choosing any of our Zone Shield Wi-Fi DVRs styles making sure they blend into your environment and best of you can view them all from the same free APP!
Get live streaming any time, anywhere with Zone Shield Wi-Fi.
- View any time from anywhere
- Playback from the memory card
- Easy set up using QR code
- Free live streaming
- See the action close up using the APP with 4x Zoom capabilities
- Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
- Real Wi-Fi remote view using a server
- Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
- Records video on a micro memory card up to 64GB so even if your Wi-Fi isn't working you still capture video
- Add as many cameras as you need in any location and see on one app
- Download app to as many devices as needed
- 1 year warranty
Crafted in America with over 10 years of experience in building hidden spy cameras. Rest assured you get the best with KJB Security Products' non-stop customer service and tech support.
Best uses: Watch your child’s caregiver, check on your business security, know when the kids come home from school, see what your pet is up too from the other side of the world.
1280x720 Effective Pixels
1/3" digital cmos Image Sensor
140° Field of View
NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
Operating Temperature 22°F - 158°F
Invisible 940 nm IR's (Night Vision models only)
1280x720 Recording Resolution
H.264 Video Compression
Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
Adjustable Recording Quality(Best, Better, Low)
Multiple Video Recording Modes
Adjustable Frame Rate(up to 15 fps)
AVI Video Playback Files
Operating temperature 32° F - 122° F
802.11 b/g/n Standards
3 dBi Antenna Gain
iPhone 3GS or higher
iPad iOS 5.1 or higher
Android 2.3 or higher
Estimated time in continuous recording mode
15 FPS on 64GB up to 86 hours on HD Resolution
15 FPS on 64GB up to 125 D1 resolutions
Dimensions:6” L x 6” W x 2.5” H
Weight: 0lb 11oz
Zone Shield & Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Quick Set Up Guide
1. Open the Zone Shield® or Xtreme Life™ camera to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
2. For the Xtreme Life™ models, charge the battery pack about 10 hours for a full charge.
3. Download the “EZ-SEE” App from Apple Store or Google Play. Open the app after it has installed.
4. In the app, press “Add” button in the top-left corner, then press the “SCAN” button in the middle of the next screen. Locate the QR code on your camera and point your smart device’s camera at the QR and the app will scan the code. After scanning, the EZ-SEE App will now directly connect your smart phone or tablet to your camera through Wi-Fi.
5. Once connected, there will be a pop-up confirming to connect to the internet for remote live view. Select your Wi-Fi network and type in your password. The camera will reboot and take 1-2 minutes to come back online, at which point it will be ready for live viewing from your smart phone or tablet.
EZ-SEE Application download here (Windows XP and up)
Download Xtreme Life Wireless Manual